We’re excited to unveil the new Online Banking to all of our members.
From today, 19 April 2016 you will notice a new design and upgraded functionality when you login to Online Banking.
What to expect
We've introduced a fresh new look that is easier than ever to use.
- Simplified menus allowing to make payments more easily
- New look landing page where you can see a snapshot of all your accounts in one place
- Ability to personalise your view with drag and drop modules
- Flexibility for you to personalise your account names and the order in which they are displayed
- Personalised special offers direct to your online banking
Importantly, the new platform unlocks greater potential for us to deliver new functionality and services to members in future.
Will my login details or password change?
No, there will be no changes to the existing details you use to login to Online Banking.
I don’t currently have access, how can I get started?
It’s easy, simply call 1300 000 775 and we’ll get you set-up over the phone.
Can I change my access code?
Yes, you can personalise your access code once logged in, under ‘My Preferences’.
I have a bookmark set, will this change?
If you have bookmarked our previous Online Banking login page this will update automatically.
Will my future payments I set-up in the previous Online Banking carry over?
Yes, there are no changes to your future, scheduled payments or payees as part of the upgrade.
Have a question that isn’t listed?
Please contact us on 1300 000 775 if you have a different question.